Found a Property?
Here’s How You Can Apply
Finding the perfect residential and commercial properties is only the first step of the process. Now that you've found the property you'd like to rent, it’s time to submit your application. Here at PRC Management Services, Inc. in Burbank, CA, our application process is simple and easy to follow:
This information is required, and without it, your application will be considered incomplete, and it will NOT be processed.
- Download our application.
- Complete the application. Don't forget to fill in every blank, and sign and/or initial each page!
- Make a copy of a valid government issued identification (per adult applicant) and 2 - 3 recent paycheck stubs or one months' worth. If you are self-employed or do not receive regular paycheck stubs, we can accept the last 2 years' tax returns If copies required you may bring your items to our office and we'll copy them for you free of charge.
- Bring in your completed application to our office at 4402 W. Magnolia Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505. You can also fax your application to 818-842-1383 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept faxed copies of your driver's license or social security card, so please bring those to the office or scan and e-mail them to us at email@example.com.
- Credit check fees are $30.00 per person over the age of 17 or per individual. We accept money orders, cashier's check, or exact cash NO PERSONAL CHECKS. Cashier's checks or money orders for the credit check fee should be made payable to PRC Management Services, Inc. check fee.
- If you are applying for a property that allows pets, please provide as much detail as possible within your application about your pet(s).
PLEASE NOTE: An additional security deposit for approved pets may be required. This amount will vary depending on the property and the type of pet. If the approved pet is a dog, it is required that a renter’s insurance policy is carried throughout tenancy naming PRC Management Services, Inc. as additionally insured for the length of tenancy and proof of vaccines/rabies is also required. Please call our office with any questions.
All of the above information is required. If your application is missing any documents, it will be considered incomplete and it will NOT be processed